Hello!

By 6:37 PM

Hi there! I'm Katelyn and if you're reading this you more than likely are already aware of that, but just incase there it is for ya. I have always wanted to start a blog, but never really felt like I had anything to write about. Well, now I have the best reason; my son, Sutter Joseph Liu. I am going to use this space as a kind of scrapbook/journal dedicated to my son as well as my little family. 


A little background about the Liu family. There's myself, my husband (Dalton), Sutter, our lab Stella, and our cat Itsy. We became the Liu's (party of 2) on May 19, 2013. This past October we became a party of 3 when Sutter came into the world (more on that later). 

My hope is that with this blog I am able to keep typed reminders of my sons first year and this season of our lives. I hope you enjoy!

0 comments