First Haircut

By 6:58 PM ,

Sutter got his hair cut for the very first time this month. Needless to say I was terrified about how it was going to go. I thought he might end up with only half of his head of hair cut, or that he would get cut with the scissors (I know- crazy mom), or he would scream and cry and have to be held down. He is so busy and refuses to be held I really was expecting the worst. However, Sutter was a flippin' rockstar!!!! He never cried. Sat pretty darn still for a 10-month-old baby and was smiling most of the time. I was so impressed with him. His behavior had a lot to do with the salon that we went to. We decided to go with a kids speciality salon called, 'Sheer Madness'. He got to sit in a little toy car chair and had a TV to watch. His hairstylist was so quick and make it look easy! So impressed! We took lots of pictures- here are a few of my favorites!! 


Before the big cut!

He thought it was the coolest thing! 


And, after! SO HANDSOME! And big! 


0 comments