TEN

By 6:44 PM ,



On August 7, 2015 Sutter J. turned 10-months-old! 

Weight: I would guess probably around 20.5 lbs, maybe 21 lbs. 

Length: Around 28.5 inches or so. 

Size: Still all over the place. I have bought a couple things for his birthday in October and those have been 12 or 12-18 months. So still in 6-12 mostly now, but will be transitioning to 12-18 months around fall time. Still in size 3 diapers, but next time I need to buy those I am going to switch to size 4 I think. He is starting to leak out of 3's. 

Hair: He got a hair cut the beginning of this month. :( So sad, but he looks so cute and so much older! It's crazy. It seems a lot thicker now. Still a dark-ish blonde color. 

Eyes: Hazel I think. 

Nicknames: Sutter Butt. 

Sleeping: Sleeping through the night like a dream baby! Goes down between 7:30-8 pm and wakes up anywhere from 6-7 am. It's so amazing! He is still taking two naps each day and those are typically anywhere from 2-3 hours long. 

Diet: 3 solid meals-a-day, plus snacks. He is still nursing too, but I he has cut way back. I am going to introduce almond or coconut milk within the next couple months. I am super proud of both of us for nursing this long! 

Health: Healthy!

Milestones/Memorable Moments:
  • Can use a straw sippy
  • Standing on his own
  • Waves 'bye-bye'
  • Says "Stella"
  • First Haircut
  • Uses 'mama' and 'dada' correctly
  • Says 'yeah'
  • Gives high-fives
Loves:
  • Music
  • Pulling on Stella's tail
  • Itsy
  • Other kids/babies
  • When Dada comes home
  • Being tickled
  • Dancing with Momma
  • Reading before bedtime
  • Playing with anything but his toys
Dislikes:

  • Being tired
  • Sitting still
  • Having his diaper changed.

0 comments